NOFire Wallpaper 300/PVC/G/P5 is a printable wallpaper made of structured PVC with paper backing.
The special surface allows a good colour saturation and brilliant prints and is of course flame retardant according to B1.
The coating makes them washable and moisture or water repellent. If they get dirty, they can be wiped off with a damp cloth without any problems. Residues of liquids and water splashes do not penetrate the material. Vinyl wallpapers are described as (highly) wash-resistant and often also abrasion-resistant.
A service life of up to 15 years is possible.
- Individual room designs for living rooms, bathrooms and kitchen,
- children’s rooms,
- staircases and corridors with high through-traffic,
- shopping centres,
- trade fair construction,
- commercial rooms,
- hotel, gastronomy,
- scenery construction,
- wall tattoos.
- This wallpaper is also excellent for poster and picture prints in exhibition areas.
NOFire PVC wallpaper 300 – Order no. NOFWW300/PVC/G/P5
- PVC on paper backing, white
- Matt surface
- Weight ca 300 gsm
- Opacity > 95
- Fire behaviour: hardly inflammable with classification B – s1, d0 – according to EN 13501-1
- Dimensionally stable and crack-bridging
- Adheres to smooth, firm wall surfaces or plaster free of unevenness.
- Can be printed on inkjet printers with solvent-based, UVC and latex inks
- Good colour saturation and brilliant photorealistic prints
- The product does not contain any hazardous substances according to DIN52900.
Standard roll widths: 130 cm
Standard roll lengths: 25 m, 50 m
If you need individual widths/lengths, please contact us.
Notes on processing:
The prints are unlaminated and can be used indoors as decoration. For further processing as decorative wallpaper, the usual procedures for wallpapering work apply.
For the bonding of NOFire PVC-Wallpaper 300 we recommend dispersion adhesives, which are especially developed for vinyl wallpapers with paper backing.
Do you have questions or would you like to order? Contact