PolyKarol Luce – II is just like our PolyKarol Luce – I a woven, coated polyester fabric, perfect for interior design, POS, all textile backlit/backlit applications, in frame and tensioning systems, or for shop and exhibition stand construction.
The surface of the white fabric is a little more matt, the textile structure a little more visible than with the Luce I, the fabric has a nice firm grip due to the weight of 180 g/sqm and the thickness of 220 µm and does not stick.
The PVC-free coating is suitable for printing with commercially available EcoSolvent, Solvent, UV-curing and latex-based inks.
The good light scattering, which results from the combination of dense weaving and coating, enables wonderfully strong colours to be achieved in fluoroscopy, but also in frontlit applications a very beautiful colour strength is achieved. For this PolyKarol Luce – II is often used in aluminium frame systems.
If you are interested in such frame and tensioning systems, you are welcome to contact us.
– Hardly visible needle holes in the fabric – can therefore be backlit with both conventional and LED lamps
– Uniform fluoroscopy, strong colour reproduction
– Flame retardant according to DIN 4102 -1 B1
– Insensitive to stress whitening
– Good Day&Night properties as a backlit application
– Can be cut both cold and hot
– Can be sewn for further processing
– Optical density 0.38
PolyKarol – Luce II is available in the following sizes and lengths:
width 137 cm – 50 m roll length
width 160 cm – 50 m roll length
width 260 cm – 100 m roll length
width 320 cm – 100 m roll length
If you need other dimensions or have questions – here you can contact us.