Are we allowed to inspire you?
We are so enthusiastic about our customers that we would like to show a few examples here in the future of how creative ideas have been implemented with our products.
Here are the first examples:
- The Thalia Theatre Hamburg has worked with leaves made of our tissue paper.
- Oliver Bal’s fantastic conception for the well-known light festival Llum BCN in Barcelona. Our brown kraft paper was the safe basis for this installation.
- The National Theatre in London used our tissue paper to conjure up a colourful rain of leaves on the stage.
- The Eco-Candle project: Message in a candle. This very romantic project is using our flame retardant Japanese paper.
- Stage director Jessica Weisskirchen staged Woyzeck as a dramatic thriller at the Theatre Dortmund. Our tissue paper was again used here.
- In 2022, the Leonore Goldschmidt School put on a play loosely based on the motifs of the novel “Maya the Bee” by Waldemar Bonsels – and our tissue paper was part of the stage set.
The Staatsoper unter den Linden in Berlin has brought the opera “Daphne” by Richard Strauss to the stage in 2023. We are very happy and excited that our white theatre snow has played a decisive role in this. Find out more here.
Swift’s imaginative social satire, “Gulliver’s Travels”, has been wonderfully transformed on the theatre stage by the Landestheater Tübingen 2023 in a fantastically pictorial way. Among other things, our white EventGarant paper was used for the stage design.
By the way, we would be very pleased if you would also share with us and our visitors the ideas you have realised with our products and provide us with information material.
The contact person for this is Eva Kormann.