Flame retardant materials for buildings, public events and technical applications.
Are you looking for flame-retardant materials that comply with statutory fire protection regulations?
We can help you in many different areas.
Many of the products you will find here are assigned to the area of paper, cardboard and paper-like materials. However, we are gradually expanding our range. We can already offer you nonwovens, textile fabrics, films or foams.
Products that are frequently requested are – see side menu right / below (in mobile view):
- Roll papers
- Tissue papers and
- Crepe papers
- Printing papers in sheets
- Theatre snow
- Theatre leaves and
For all ordered products you will receive a certificate according to DIN 4102 B1, EN 13501-1 and/or M1.
By the way:
You can order all these products in our online store. This is currently only available in German, but we will show you how you can still shop there:
HOW TO USE OUR ONLINE-SHOP IN OTHER LANGUAGES –> CLICK HERE
Some background knowledge:Read more...
Strict regulations regarding the flammability and combustibility of the materials used for decorations, curtains, floors, furniture, wall coverings, room dividers, displays, banners, flags, etc., apply not only to almost all public events in buildings.
In general, fire protection is also regulated by law for materials in buildings and for public passenger transport in local and long-distance traffic.
And of course, fire protection must always be taken into account in all factories and garages.
It should be noted that there are different national standards, but they are all essentially similar, i.e. the fire protection and the requirements for the flammability of the materials.
This diversity of standards will be reduced over the next few years, because in Europe the standards of fire behaviour of building materials A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501 (e.g. for all flame-retardant building materials) have been introduced, which will replace the current national standards for flame-retardant materials.
Here you will find an overview of globally recognised Standards in Germany, Europe and the world.
Note on the use of our website:
- Under the menu item “Materials” we present proven products from different categories that meet the required fire protection regulations. Here is an exemplary case in point:
Our theatre snow, for example, has been used on international stages for many years and convinces with its silent fall and authentic flight behaviour.
- Under the menu items “Fire safety – Why” and the sub-pages we inform you in detail about specifications and legal regulations.
- We have categorised our materials into possible areas of application, which you will find under the menu items “Areas of application”.
- On the “Sample Dispatch” page you will find already “pre-packaged” sample packages of individual products. Because we know how helpful it can be to see and feel materials first.
- By the way: On our page “Fire protection topical” we will in future regularly report on stories about accident prevention and accidents that have occurred due to fires, show you interesting videos and report on important facts about fire protection and co.
- May we introduce? Under the menu item “Inspirations” you will find creatively implemented ideas that were developed with our products.
- However, we do not see ourselves primarily as a dealer of the products presented here, but rather as a problem-solving partner at your side.
Our expertise, which has grown over many years, does not end with our knowledge of materials:
In the network with our processing specialists, we also help you as a production agency to bring any plan to success, no matter how far-fetched it may seem.