Are you looking for a highly opaque, light shielding, flame-retardant fabric with good print and material properties?
We can offer you a white polyester material with an optimal block-out function, for example for cinemas, theatres, photo and film studios, as curtain fabric and wall decoration, etc., but which can also be used for display systems, roll-ups or in trade fair and shop construction.
The special thing about PolyKarol Opacus black’n’white is the noble black-and-white woven back, which really doesn’t let any light through – AND! which also makes an excellent Salt&Pepper view – simple but noble in design.
But of course the silk-matt 260 g/sqm material also allows strong colours as a classic frontlit textile with high-quality coating.
– Optical density 4.3, i.e. with block-out function.
– Flame resistant according to DIN 4102 -1 B1
– Strong colour display
– Very stable fabric due to weaving in weight 260 g/sgm and thickness 280 µm
– Can be printed on one side with standard mild solvent, solvent, eco-solvent, UV-
curing and latex-based inks
– The black’n’white – back side can be used as a noble front side
PolyKarol Opacus black’n’white is available in the following sizes and lengths:
width 106,7 cm – 25 m roll length
width 160 cm – 50 m roll length
width 320 cm – 50 m roll length
If you need other dimensions or have questions – here you can contact us.
Back to the overview of polyester fabrics or back to our entire world of materials.