PolyKarol Luce – I is unfortunately no longer produced.
Here you will find the slightly stronger polyester fabric PolyKarol Luce II as an alternative.
PolyKarol Luce – I is a woven, coated polyester fabric, perfect for interior design, POS, all textile backlit/backlit applications, shop and exhibition construction or light boxes.
The surface of the white fabric is velvety, the textile structure hardly visible, and the PVC-free coating is suitable for printing with commercially available EcoSolvent, Solvent, UV-curing and latex-based inks.
The fabric has a firm handle and good stability despite its low weight of only 140 g/qm at a thickness of 170 µm.
The good light scattering, which results from the combination of dense weaving and coating, enables wonderfully strong colours.
– No visible needle holes in the fabric – can therefore be used with both conventional, as well as with LED lamps backlit.
– Uniform fluoroscopy, strong colour reproduction
– Flame retardant according to DIN 4102 -1 B1
– Insensitive to stress whitening
– Good Day&Night properties as a backlit application
– Can be cut both cold and hot
– Can be sewn for further processing
PolyKarol – Luce I is available in the following sizes and lengths:
width 160 cm – 50 m roll length
width 320 cm – 80 m roll length
If you need other dimensions or have questions – here you can contact us.
Back to the overview of polyester fabrics or back to our entire world of materials.